Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Meme!

Curiously: something I'm really in the mood for tonight as it doesn't require a whole lot of brain power, of which I've got in short supply at the moment.

Rooster's Mom tagged me for this five things meme, so here goes:

5 things found in your bag:

A little plastic elmo, a week and a half's worth of receipts that need to be thrown away, a bottle of sunblock, a mostly empty package of wipes, and the remnants of some un-eaten ginger snap cookies.

5 favorite things in your room:

A picture of my two favorite smiling boys, a picture of Nik sitting at a little outdoor cafe in Montreal, My worry monkey, a cup of coffee, A sleeping Sami.

5 things you always wanted to do:

learn another language, visit Morocco and Turkey, have lunch in that new little cafe downtown with the funky decor, dress stylishly, dye my hair another color.

5 things you are currently into: gardening, biking with my kids, autism remediation (that had to be in there, right?), the sound of my son's voice, the pleasure of his smiles.

5 people that you'd like to tag:

Ohhh, I'm SO bad at this so, yeah, I'm taking the whimps way out and not tagging anyone :-) OK, well, maybe just Gretchen because I have a feeling she could use the fodder for a light blog post!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:09 PM

    We should both dye our hair, buy a couple of snazzy outfits, and go to that cafe downtown! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am so glad you tagged Gretchen because I was going to tag her!

    ReplyDelete