Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The trouble with posting

I'm trying to post here more often, get back in the swing of things -- Have you noticed? I'm trying! Trouble is, writing is something I cannot do while multi-tasking. Unfortunately, until cloning becomes an option, or the holiday season comes to an end, it is all about the mult-tasking around here. Is it like that for everyone this time of year?

So, in the meantime, forgive me if I just throw a couple of links up here and call it a post. OK?

First, have you seen this trailer for the documentary "Where's Molly?" It has been linked to lots in the circle of blogs I visit but just the same, I can't get it off of my mind. If you haven't seen it, you might want to watch. And then go and hold your loved one with autism close.

And on a lighter note: A wonderful little video explaining autism. Do you know this guy? If not, go ahead, try not to get sucked into all the other videos on this site. We love the one about cow tipping.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I give you an A for effort. I can't even scrape together enough thoughts to throw some links on my page these days!

    Happy Holidays. Merry Christmas! Catch up after the holidays.

    On an unrelated note, your word verification is rather inhospitable! My word? LEAVE. I kid you not!

    ReplyDelete